- To support our customers, enabling them to remain safe and independent within their own home by creating a tailor-made, person-centred support plan that works for you.
- To enable our customers to be active members of their own community.
- To provide services and relationships that help individuals achieve their desired outcomes.
- To give individuals the opportunity to express their views and wishes.
- To ensure individuals are safe in the community.
- To provide support and care of the highest possible standard.
- To provide a professional, fully trained and dedicated team of support staff.
- To provide continuity and reliability to reduce anxiety, enhance confidence and maximise quality of service.
- To maximise choice and control for our customers by using an individualised support plan to communicate, plan, implement and review the needs and outcomes of our customers in a person-centred way.
- To provide competitive, affordable, value-for-money services that meet the needs and exceed the expectations of our customers.
- To continually review, adapt and improve our services to meet the changing needs of our customers.
Westwood Homecare are looking to provide rehabilitation, respite and reintegration into society for the most vulnerable especially people with learning difficulties and mental health needs. For more information click here.
Also, working along Oldham Street Angels, we plan to open a Homeless Facility and Night Shelter in Oldham Centre providing food, washing and support to the homeless and those living in poverty. For more information click here.